Thursday, March 25, 2010

ten commitments to your pets (truer words were never spoken.. i didn't write this i saw it in a book)

ten commitments to your doggy pet:
(written from doggy point of view)

1. please have a long replationship with me.
2. please have trust in me, that alone can make me happy
3. please remember that i have feelings too
4. when i am disobedient there's a reason
5. please talk to me as much as you can. even though i can't speak your words, i understand
6. please remember before you hit me i have sharp teeth that could hurt you, but choose not to use
7. please stay with me even when i am old
8. i don't go to school.. i don't have friends, remember i only have you.
9. i only live for about ten years so spend as much time with me as you can.
and number 10..
10. please stay with me when i am dying.

*please remember i love you always*


so if you are pet or doggy owner, can you promise these ten simple things to make your pets happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment