Friday, June 18, 2010

I need someone…


By: Kelly

I need someone…
to care for me,
to love, and love me back…
I need help…
I gentle push, nudge anything…


how long will I have to wait?
for salvation to come



how many tears will I have to shed?
for salvation to appear?
and if so...
in what form shall I see it?
an angel or a man cloaked in black?


'talk to me’ you say to me
'I can listen’ you insist
I did…
I’ve tried…


but every time I do…


you always have to have the last word…
forcing you morals and ideas on me…
I don't want that…
all I need is someone to listen…
and understand…
is that too much?


I don't want my life,
my destiny,
my fate,
my future,
be written
controlled
directed and orchestrated by you!


so…


I’ve given up on talking…
I’ve given up crying in front of you…
because I’ve tried…
and you’ve let me down…


the tears I shed alone
I don't need you…
I’ve grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment