Sunday, September 5, 2010

If Only This Was a Dream

If Only It Was a Dream

By: Kelly


I’m waiting for you to hold me,
Waiting for you to say you love me…


Ha!


That’s never going to happen
Reality is the one way mirror that keeps us apart…
I see all of you but,
my existence is only a suspect to you
If only this was a dream…


You would hold me tight,
Whisper that you love me in my ears,
Brush away my every tear
Protect me from all my fears…
If only this was a dream
We would be together.


In my dream,
You would take me soaring through the sky,
Swimming in the deep blues,
Exploring the wonders of our universe
Have the world to us and only us…


This enough makes me sigh in content
Until I force open my eyes and face the world
Wishing all this time…
If only this was a dream
Come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment